M-Pilot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc89 View Post
You know what this means guys! Time to call everyone who put a deposit down on an M2C and idiot and start ridiculing the "old car" and it's future owners. Also make sure to point out how this newest theoretical car is the "real" M2 and how it's what bmw should have built from the beginning. And lastly, don't forget to talk about what a bath all the M2C owners are going to take financially and how you can't wait to own an M2CSL (even though you're not actually going to buy one)
I agree 100% with your points. It's basically the same story for people who are blaming the original M2 for not being a real M car, not having a real S-engine, not having stupid mirrors etc. M2 was already a great car from the get go and future M2C owners, including myself, should thank the outgoing M2 and its owners as M2C wouldn't have come to real life if the original M2 hadn't been this successful.I believe the success/failure of the M2C will play a role in the rumored M2 CS/L as well. However, M2 CS/L will most likely have a much higher price point than the M2C and most people won't be able to get one regardless how much they want it due to the rumored limited production.
Appreciate 1