View Single Post
      06-27-2023, 05:29 PM   #3
OG_M2_11
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 F87 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWF87Melb View Post
The M performance exhaust isn’t the easiest item to get a hold of as I don’t think anyone would have any sitting stock of the exhaust thus it would need to be brought in from overseas. I did read some people were told by BMW a few years back that the exhaust no longer meets Australian Design Rules which I presume was down to the valves being able to be closed and opened with the Bluetooth button.

Then again around a year ago, I bumped into one person that was able to order and get their OG m performance exhaust installed from the BMW Melbourne dealership, which to my memory was around 4.2-4.5k for the exhaust itself. The genuine carbon tips are around are around 1.8-2k. The titanium tips were around 1.5k.

I would also give Elite Euro Performance or SouthernBM a try to see if they can get the exhaust for you too. I know they have been able to in the past.

I’ve seen a few selling second hand in the past few years in the Melbourne M2 facebook group - so it’s worth joining the group to see what people are parting out with.

Same with the above for the genuine carbon fibre diffuser - I would try Elite Euro Performance, SouthernBM or any of the BMW dealerships as I think this is a pretty straightforward piece to get a hold of and install. I believe the diffuser new goes for around 1.8k-2k in Australia. Possibly could source one much cheaper from the UK. A replica carbon item is around $500.
Thanks for the feedback BMWF87Melb
Appreciate 0