United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LCI

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruettfan View Post
In 2016 while my M2 was on the boat I decided to feed my urge to drive M cars and to learn about how to drive them properly so I did the 2 day M School out at Thermal. Not cheap but a great experience.

In the 14 months I have had my M2 I have been frankly too scared to track my M2, not because of fear of my driving but I keep getting this vision of someone else taking me out and destroying a car I can't afford to write off.

Fast forward to today, I have some time off and I am a bit bored. In looking at the feeds for a good track day, insurance (to ease my mind) as well as wear and tear on my car I have decided to feed my track urges by doing a school program every other year. Anyway I am going to do the Advanced M School out at Thermal (a fantastic facility) Feb 4,5,6 and wondered if anyone else by chance is signed up. Last time there were three M2 owners one who had just taken delivery and the other two, me included with our cars on the same boat coming over.

I will report back on my experience for anyone who is curious.
I am driving to thermal on the evening of the 4th for the two day school 2/5-2/6
Appreciate 0