desertfox73
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F83 / 2018 F85

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerMat135 View Post
The point is that they sell them at a huge price over the price of an M-car which is already high...
The point is to you start with an M car. And then there are people that want to go more extreme..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajami View Post
Even Ferrari and Porsche offer sports exhausts and additional bits on their cars. That's where all the profit is.
Exactly.. Porsche offers XC spring kits springs... performance exhaust.. shocks.. . whale tales... . etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerMat135 View Post
I guess that it is stupid to want some value. Maybe not all owner want them but even then parts should be available at either a no cost option or very cheap. You already pay a premium to get the m-car. So I guess your way of throwing your money at the window is more Clever.

this isn't about VALUE. and that's your problem here.

Does EVERY owner want stripe kits, suede steering wheel and shift knob... track tuned double adjustable coil overs.... a BIG HONKIN REAR WING... a LOUD EXHAUST with DM razor sharp or carbon fire tips.... or a multi-way adjustable lip spoiler that will be sure to get scraped up on every subdivision lip or parking block out there..... No... these are for the person who wants to customize their car... whether it be for looks or for additional performance for street... or extreme track performance. No one model does that.. .... And people love to customize their vehicle from BMW to Mini to Porsche to VW.

Hence these parts are available in the aftermarket AND available from BMW... Just as it's ALWAYS been since the 2002 and E30
Maybe I'm reading this out of context, but I don't see why you have to tell someone they have a problem. Get over yourself, and enjoy the conversation...this is a forum where people should be able to speak without being told they have a problem. It discourages others from joining in.

And maybe lay off on the ALL CAPS. Sheesh.
Appreciate 0