View Single Post
      11-18-2014, 11:15 AM   #1
f32guy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: f32 428i

Input on a 235i vs 428i

I have yet to make my purchase, but I was very close to pulling the trigger on a 428i. The 428i comes pretty loaded it is a 2014 , in 6MT at the dealer that is the last one left. It comes with Driver Ast Package, Navi w/ Touchpad, M Sport, M Sport Brakes, Full LED, Premium Package + Black Leather. Now the MSRP is 52k on this and my dealer is giving me 45k invoiced... I found that to be a pretty good deal considering the options that it had come with. I've seen the 235i and it looks real good, sat in it and was quite comfy. I'm OK with a two seater, but I'm about 6'0. 170 lbs. The price for a new built 2015 235i would come out to be around the same price mark, plus the additional power. For me, I'm driving to work as a commuter, but also would love to enjoy the fun of a BMW. This wouuld be my first BMW purchase and I don't want any regrets. I like the look of a 4, but the 2 is also pretty aggressive looking. I know this may be Bias posting in 2addicts, but wanted to get some input... again, please give an honest opinion as to why you got a 2, and maybe it can help sway me to getting one. I was looking to go back to the dealer this week to talk more and see if he can budge any lower.
Appreciate 0