View Single Post
      01-07-2017, 02:34 PM   #20
Spinnetti
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Various

Quote:
Originally Posted by photos_by_ronnie View Post
I understand people in other countries being in love with the GT350, I really do. But here in America, it just doesn't impress me. And the GT350 here is actually cheaper than the M2 in some cases. Every past vehicle I've owned has been a V8, I just got tired of American 'muscle'. But that's the beauty of the car scene, everyone has their own taste.

*Edit: The funny thing is, here in Texas where I'm from, very few people fully appreciate what the GT350 is all about. Most of them are waiting for Ford to build another heavy high horsepower GT500 so that they can compete in a straight line with the Hellcat.
Well, its all big straight lines here in North Texas anyway, and certainly is a "bigger is better" mentality.... Looks like it will be a mute point though. Went car shopping with the wife today, and BMW guy says line is still 60+ deep and very unlikely to get a car this year - even the bloated dealer optioned floor models have been sold off. They don't even have the M240 to try out and its a big dealership. I'm going to Munich in June, but looks pretty likely I won't be picking up my LBB M2 then... Will see if I can pick up an RS3 instead in Ingolstadt and if not, I'll get a used S7 which the wife likes best.

Last edited by Spinnetti; 01-13-2017 at 07:59 AM..
Appreciate 0