Rep
Drives: AW DCT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcalmav23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
Norcalmav23, did you do injection kit eventually? Is your car doing fine now in summer?
Never committed to port injection or meth. Car has been 100% reliable and buttery smooth. I'm happy and until the car feels boring I'll probably stay away from further mods.
I was asking injection kit because I thought you'd hold 16-17psi up top instead of tapering to 14, which is basically stock turbo boost territory with similar hardwares on pump gas no meth. You make far more power at same boost that's for sure.

Rev it up to redline is more fun than short shift at below 6k...

Boost is boost, not making more of that up top with PS2 is clearly an indication of HPFP limit. It looks to me octane in your case is much less of an issue throughout the band at these low boost that PS2 is efficiently flowing.

BTW, did hiccup at top end go away?
You're absolutely right about the taper and the shifting at 5.5/6k to maximize the pull. Honestly, it's become second nature at this point to shift in that region at WOT. The hiccup at the top was ironed out through a few revisions but I never went back to the dyno because we also took torque down a bit. 565 wheel torque was too aggressive. I know there is a lot to be had up top with additional fueling. Maybe someday but I really am happy as is lol.
97 Integra GSR - crashed it
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50