View Single Post
      06-04-2017, 02:35 AM   #31
David.m
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI 6MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kier77 View Post
Heated seats not a must have for me and I never get alarms on my cars (someone's gonna steal it they gonna steal it. That's why I have insurance)

Annoyed about the lumbar support though. Having a bad back it's kinda important. I can just see them doing it as part of a seat upgrade package that includes heated seats and will cost over $2k
It's possible though an alarm affects insurance cost? At least with NRMA a 2017 Pure is $300 p/a more (& for less value) to insure than the standard 2017 car. Can only think it's the alarm in the standard car that would cause this, so the alarm would pay for itself in under 3 yrs (it's an $850 option).

The document I've seen shows lumbar support & heating can be optioned separately and are $403 & $650 respectively (all those prices incl LCT & GST). Annoying for me as I'm going with the standard car for lumbar/heating for wife's back issues, so BMW will get me for those options plus the "no cost option" manual transmission! Clever marketing not allowing any optioning with the Pure

Last edited by David.m; 06-04-2017 at 09:36 AM..
Appreciate 0