View Single Post
      11-18-2016, 11:38 PM   #404
Gatte
Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I mean what's this world coming to ? Having to add your own windshield wiper fluid is SUCH a bother !

.. stopping at an auto parts store to add a quart of oil when the car runs low on motor oil is sooooooo complicated..

And On top of that ..

The meth injection system is SO Much work. I mean geez, not only might one have to go to an auto parts store to add that pesky engine oil ... one might also have to tackle the *Herculean* task of going to a grocery store once every few months in order to put some distilled water in their cart along with their veggies.. .
Alright alright. Point taken.

I'm not lazy and still hand wash my car myself. All I'm saying is that we should not complicate things unnecessarily. I believe in Murphy's law and Occam's razor. A simple solution where fewer parts/processes can break is usually better than a complex one where there is more probability of something to break.

As Artemis said, it's one more thing that you need to check and plan and take into consideration. I also strongly believe that some things would just be better if things were simpler. For Example, I am not a huge fan of the driving modes in cars (Even a toyota corolla has 2). It should just be simple and in sport mode the whole time. Same with the rear view camera. People don't even turn and look back while reversing anymore and that's plain dangerous.

This picture is kind of related and makes sense.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
F87LUV3689.00