View Single Post
      04-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #21
BruceM
Major
Rep
Drives: '17 6MT MG M2,930,Jag XKR 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleoldman View Post
BruceM - I appreciate that you felt so compelled to respond and defend AUF's review of Dinan and Otto. The basis of your retort is pure anger, use of name calling and derogatory terms towards me. So in general, you are the ugly one here. If you dont like my post - skip it.

That said, I was simply implying that the posters written stuff did little versus recently published detailed write ups of Stage 4. I was truly hoping that this one would provide more "owner, details and experience".

My request for comparisons is just that...is the Stage 4 better than the stock car? How many miles (not length of time) has he driven his M2. Has AUF tracked it before and or after?

Does he have other 'sports cars' to compare it to so that others can take his review with a comparative basis (hence why many many many professional publications review "similar cars" side by side.

And I can go on and on...but you dont seem to be able to get past my content...you seem to fixate on perceived tone. But that is your right. I just wish you didnt call me a d--k....seems harsh and rude.
You must be kidding, right? You start your response by suggesting that Auf is reading from a script provided him by Dinan, and you take umbrage at being called a dick?

That alone was in fact the very height of rude. And dickish-ness. If you don't see that, Lord help you, because nobody here can.
Appreciate 2
AndrewC198910932.50