View Single Post
      11-13-2021, 09:59 PM   #13
AlpsRider
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, LBB, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
We will certainly post some 19" photos as soon as we are able! We have at least one staff member who owns an M2 Competition that is also waiting for the 19s. I'm very excited to have forged 19" options for the M2 Comp.

If anyone hasn't seen the inbound fitments, this may help: (scroll down slightly for table with ETAs)

VS-5RS: https://www.apexraceparts.com/our-wh...ontent-fitment

EC-7RS: https://www.apexraceparts.com/our-wh...ontent-fitment

Excellent! AP makes awesome brakes and the guys at Essex are great to work with. Our standard front 18" M2C fitment (18x9.5 ET28) in VS-5RS clears both the Radi-Cal CP9660 and the CP9668 with the massive endurance pads and 372x34mm rotors. Let us know if you have any brake questions!

Both M2s in our photoshoots are running 18x10 ET25 front and rear with our VS-5RS. The tires they are on are 275/35-18 Nitto NT01s. The Black M2 Comp is running AP brakes which let him run 18s.

This is a great aggressive square track fitment for an M2, but it does require a decent amount of camber in the front and rear (or rear fender rolling/pulling) to prevent rubbing.

We will be bringing a 19x9 ET30 to market which is 1mm off of the stock front offset if I recall correctly, but we don't have plans for a 19x10 ET40 at the moment for the rear. We will be bringing out a 19x10 ET25, but that offset is much lower than the ET40 so not an identical option. If there is enough demand for a wheel in that width and offset we could consider it, but our standard rear 19x10.5 ET45 will be the go-to fitment for staggered setups with our initial production batches. Please let us know if you'd like to see a high offset 10" as the more feedback we have, the better!

-Tom
The BMW 763M rear wheels are 19*10 ET 40 and BMW can't keep them in stock. There is a shortage of quality aftermarket wheels with stock fitment. The Eidelweiss wheels are near stock offsets and very light. I do like your new wheel design.
Appreciate 0