View Single Post
      05-19-2018, 05:05 PM   #12
N55darksoul
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 - 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
dont see what the problem here is. If it was a pricing error why would they have to honor the sale? This stuff happens all the time on large retailers like Amazon, Newegg, etc. They cancelled the sale and refunded you. What's the problem? Sounds like you just wanted to get the parts for an obviously too low of a price and are upset.
The problem is their customer service is not professional. Why? Because they wasted a potential repeat customers time because someone at their company posted the incorrect price. They have to take responsibility for that or lose potential repeat buyers and get bad advertising like this thread that can expand into multiple lost repeat customers not buying from them.

This is what buyers expect: I buy something, I pay for it ...I wait and then I get what I ordered undamaged. NO ONE wants to pay for something, wait, then get their order cancelled then have to go find it somewhere else, order again and wait some more....

The money they lost in pushing him away and many others is more then what they saved on the stupid part...
They should have given him a discount or honored the price - that is customer service 101 and good business and they did not execute this correctly.

Last edited by N55darksoul; 05-19-2018 at 05:11 PM..
Appreciate 1
oolas3388.00