View Single Post
      01-06-2021, 04:57 PM   #96
drumnjuny
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3 / f87 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosko View Post
I just installed the AA exhaust with the EL mid-pipe. The car still has the cats and I don't plan on putting in downpipes...for now. My exhaust is the one that was used for development by AA and I purchased used from the previous owner. His car was totaled and he sold me a bunch of M perfomance parts he took off the car. I'm west Fort Lauderdale (Weston), you are more than welcomed to come and check out the car and exhaust or we can meet up during a weekend, just PM me.

The car is louder but not annoyingly so. It's a deeper rumble more than anything. With the engine button on efficient, it is very easy on the ears with no drone at lower speeds. It's perfect for what I was looking for, hear the engine better at the track. It really is very good, but I can't compare it to other exhaust as I am a new owner and not have heard anyone else's car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosko View Post
I'll take you up on that! I try to do most of my own work, but it's getting harder to do by myself as time passes. It would work out great for me to go help out someone that would return the favor when it's my turn. Two people will always make the work go much faster! I was a USAF mechanic back in the day and still remember a few things from those days!
no way! dude that would be awesome, thanks. Shooting you a PM right now.
Appreciate 0