Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
What issue are you referring to?

Honest question - I have a new F80 ZCP and haven't heard of any engine issues.
He is probably referring to the spun crank hub issues. I only heard of one issue on a manual trans car post December 2015 build with the supposed revised bed plate. The issue has really quieted down with the newer cars or no one is speaking out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
The 981 was certainly "worth" how much I paid over the course of the two years that I had it, but I am also much too ADD for a purchase of that magnitude. leasing is better for me because I am going to be attracted to new and different vehicles as my DD.

Someday, I hope to have a third garage bay and the ability to have a non-DD car parked there. One that's just for thrashing and doesn't need to be super comfortable or practical. Whether a 981, GT4, or M2 CS is parked there remains to be seen.

F87LUV - you will enjoy all the time you spend in a P-car, should you get one...it's something everyone should try, if it's not a crazy financial burden.
Great insight you and I share the same ideas and plan. Need that 3rd car bay to start things off correctly.