Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Only have room for one car - the F80 is it.

Loved the Cayman...but having a P-car is quite the commitment. I was approaching the 20K service, and needed tires, and the quoted prices at the dealer made my eyes water.

I really miss the sound of the screaming F6...but the M3 is more comfortable, faster in a lot of typical situations, much more practical, and yes - cheaper. It was a win-win for me. I got to have the 981 for a couple of years, and hope to have another P-car someday.

It's hard to beat all the day-to-day value you get from an M3.
yes... I can't help but chuckle every time I see a " Used Porsche " vs new BMW thread. F87LUV take note! My comment always is.. GO get the Porsche ( you'll be back! )
Haha. I can't put 20k a year on a 911! Right now I'm keeping the dct and adding a z4mc or cpo Porsche OR waiting and trading for the CS and getting a macan as a DD. I'm on one list. The second dealer wouldn't accept msrp so that's out. We'll see. At the end of the day, my car is still one sexy beast- perfect daily but slightly boring at times. I'm scheduling HPDEs and maybe I'll change my tune.
JTO245276.00