Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: S2000, MacanS, M4CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
I mean I really don't think anyone would agree phoenix yellow looks like taxi yellow, that would be acatama. But hey man to each their own. Like I said the wrap is a beaut. Are you self taught?

and I really don't think anyone would agree Atlantis Blue looks like that Mitsubishi blue, that would be acatama. but hey man to each their own.

that's your view on blues and this is my view on yellows. At least I won't be waived down by tourists in NYC by being mistaken for a cab.

I personally stay away from yellow vehicles starting from my early days with motorcycles. Yellow bike owners and their matching yellow helmets and yellow jackets threw me off big time. Other colors such as blue bikes or red bikes are not as bad as matching yellow set. Also yellow Porsche owners with their yellow t shirts and yellow baseball caps. lmao.

with all jokes aside I like the Phoenix yellow E36 M3 but my favorite in that generation was the purple with dove interior.

For this generation M cars, my favorite is Atlantis Blue followed very closely by LBB.

yes self taught, my first time. there was a big learning curve so I started out with the hood which has the least curves and creases. bumpers were the hardest where the wrap bunched up at the corners.

2018 ///M2 LCI, Metallic Orange, 6MT, Exec Pkg, Apple.. Sold

Instagram: Tommys911
Appreciate 0