Thread: M235i to M2
View Single Post
      04-18-2016, 01:26 PM   #16
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

The biggest difference i noticed when i test drove the M2 compared to the M235i is the suspension and that is the biggest improvement for me over the M235i, cause the M235i is really harsh when it comes to absorbing pot holes and stuff like that. That is one of the biggest reason to switch for me tbh, Its absorbs the road so much better that is either due to the suspension or the awesome tires on it or a combination of both i guess.

The power well its not bad but it it ain't "mind blowing" either that could always be tuned later on if someone would want to do that, and probably should do that cause it can take a lot more beating then the M235i due to the new parts in the N55 or rather say "New" but "Old" parts that is fitted from the M3/M4. If you can get the M-Performance exhaust or go full akrapovic later on when it gets released. And get the MP Spoiler & Diffuser and maybe an awesome front lip when aftermarket releases one. Other then that just go crazy on the tuning part.

Overall the M2 is an awesome driving machine that does what it promises. It gives ya hell a lot of fun for a bargain price pretty much. The beauty of the car, Well that is i guess each to his own in that aspect i personally really like the looks of the M2 when i saw it in real life the fangs of the car are not as out there as someone would think from watching the picture they are quite nicely molded in to the body. The diffuser though that is the best looking part, Just Swap out those red reflectors for black ones and you are done.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 0