DroneandDone
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 LS430

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoggieHowser View Post
That MIGHT explain the markup
Well, I actually agreed to the mark up when I first ordered it in January.

I don't think it will be an LCI model. I'm ordering mineral grey with executive package and 6mt. The guy said he was able to get me a 2017 that was supposed to be a different color and transmission but he emailed in time to change the order. This is supposed too make the process faster according to him. He did agree to use the same MSRP that I had originally agreed to in January though because the base price has since gone up from what I see on the website. I tried to see if I could negotiate the mark up by offering to buy the M exhaust and use the mark up towards that but he wouldn't go for it.

I'm pretty disappointed with the way things have gone but I'm worried that if I start the process with another dealer, I'll be waiting a long time again.

At the beginning of last week I was showing my coworkers the boat on the boat tracker map online. "Look it's getting closer!" Then when it got the port I had told them I'd have my car in a couple of days. When I told them this past Wednesday what happened it had them rolling. Now I'm just going to lay low until I actually have the car.
Appreciate 0