M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Thanks OP for write up.

As an average height guy I never noticed what so ever that I was sitting too tall in the 1M but I do have manual seats. It makes me want to find someone in the region who has the car with power seats just to see the difference. I won't hold my breath......
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
To clarify.. I do have the electric seats. Would be curious if the manual ones are that much lower - someday I hope to find out - but no, not switching them out - car is staying stock

Drove it last few days- now at 4,850 miles! Put gas in it today - for the first time... in ONE YEAR. Yea, I know, I should drive it more - but right now, I'm trying to figure out how to wash it before I store it for the winter!

Just search the 1M forums. It's WELL documented. (So much so that it was EASY to remember and point that out for you six years later! I also recalled that someone had sold their 1M and bought a one after realizing their error and that person made a big deal of the difference in seats. That may have been @nachob or it could have been others. )

Getting MANUAL seats for the 1M was definitely on my radar, because i wear a helmet in mine.

If you want to find out for yourself then maybe find a 1M that's been traded in to a Porsche dealer and go take a test drive
Appreciate 1