03-12-2021, 01:52 AM   #199
Dj_Quik
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Tell me about it lol, I had an sti too and if you looked at it weird it would blow up. But it taught me so much about modifying and taking care of you car. So I honestly feel like everyone should have some form of car progression that really teaches you good habits before moving onto something more expensive. Especially when I see people not doing any research, not knowing what they're getting themselves into, and only wanting big power without spending any money on supporting mods or time learning anything.

Maintenance is a huge issue on this platform too, I see people not even wanting to shell out some money to change their oil more frequently. That's going to be fantastic having dirty old oil that can cause more carbon build up on pistons which can inturn cause more issues with LSPI down the road.

lol i got so anal with the subaru that i had compression tests done on the regular and once they went down a little bit i traded that bish in so fast for an e92 m3.
yeah, LSPI scares me on these cars. gotta play to play though in order to prevent engine failure as best as we can. I gotta say though, the ecus on these modern bmws are so good with their failsafes. maybe that why people set and forget their tunes coz the car is pretty good at correcting shortcomings in the tune in the short term.

Last edited by Dj_Quik; 03-12-2021 at 01:53 AM.. Reason: grammar
Appreciate 0