Originally Posted by ORIGIN M. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
lol im just joking.

I read the headline but watching the video, he's not really individually reviewing them, and even if he was, he also was "reviewing" how great the manual transmission was.

Regarding everything else....

if we met in person, you would know im a playaplaya from the first second meeting me

For the power trick, I have a feeling that OP did feel it since I can clearly hear it in the video and he must be able to feel it (or he'll need to adjust his butt dyno), but you're right, it's a promo so of course it wouldn't be noted. I'm just so sick of this #fakenews stuff hahaha

We already spoke about this in the other thread, so why you gotta attack me? This is a safe space isn't it?

LOL regarding playa status

Regarding fake news.. I do find it interesting that Bimmerpost commissions people to actually do this sort of review.

I had to laugh when the reviewer indicated he was driving around the entire time on track with the AC on..

Holy heat soak Batman! I mean really.. turn the A/C off when you leave the paddock..
I drove on track with AC on on 100 degree days too. It's reasonable when you're not timing attacking.
It is better than sweating and sticking to the seat.

Laptimes or not.. When it's that hot I would rather not add additional stress to the cooling system by cooling me off.

The hotter the coolant and oil get,, the more the car will back out timing to prevent additional heatsoak, causing even worse performance.

Maybe I'm just a racer... but I'm good with the " 2-140" A/C.. - (two windows down at 140mph ..).

Y'all can cruise around with the automatic trans doing the shifting ... the a/c on.. and a drink in the cup holder ..
Added drag from windows down vs power lost from AC, which hurts more?

Also, he did say something about lag or slack and planning to counter it but wasn't experiencing it.

He also spoke about as well as shown some pretty cool stuff about the M2 performance suspension. Don't get all those settings from the M3/4 m performance suspension which was pretty interesting.

I watch the video on my phone with a 3 year old jumping all over me but I think I either watched a different video than you or you might have skimmed through it.
Appreciate 0