View Single Post
      04-21-2014, 09:05 AM   #15
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

Was at the BMW dealer yesterday(yea, Easter Sunday) and parked next to the M235i was 135i, a M6 and a M5 ..What a great view, all next to each other so the front could be analyzed closely...my thoughts....the front end of the M235i was just glorious....BMW did a great job with the front end ,,,,next to the 135i which is called" The Bulldog" the M235i looked just great and if i had to pick a animal to describe what i saw...it reminded me of a Dragon....yea, dragons eat bulldogs..LOL.. but the M235i just had that look on it's face, and i dig it....and with the M6 and M5 next to the M235i you could really tell what the M2 is gonna look like with flarred front and rear fenders, larger tires, etc..etc...I actually like the front end of the M235i as much as any other non M car to date and when the M2 comes out it will be hopefully near perfect in looks. The M6 and M5 looked so BIG so big and looked as if they wanted to eat me...they were beautiful as well but in a LARGE way....to large for me..The M235i front light design works really really well with this car..to me even nicer than the rest of the M linup.The M2 will be the "ONE"...and for the record i will take it with a 6cyl or 4cyl....Yea, i am saving my money..
**and for the record the M235i came out just like it should of.....giving the M team plenty of space to do there magic...just like the 135i and the 1M....if they put to much M into the M235i there would not be as much to improve...Typical BMW....