kart driver
Captain
Rep
Drives: M & GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kart driver View Post
Just received these today.

https://www.millway.se/camber-plates...mpetition.html

I have absolutely no idea of how they should be installed and how long it will take.
They guys who are planning to install those for me, I am sure, have no experience with those as well ))

Any info on what should be taken into consideration?

PS: M2C at stock suspension.

What camber should I adjust to using the above camber plates for race track use?

M2C, 245+265 cup 2 tires, stock suspension.

I ve seen many thoughts on this forum (2.8 front + 1.8 rear, 2.5 front + 2.0 rear, etc) but what is the most appropriate for the above specs on my car.

P.S. This is my wife’s car in fact, but given that I am limited to any travel now due to pandemic, there is only one “racetrack” available to have fun in the area where I live.
Any possibility to have fun with racing cars like cayman clubsport or 911 cup on European racetracks is closed for me now. So the only realistic option for me to have fun now is a road car being M2c.

The idea was that I will adjust to whatever camber is good for the racetrack so that the tires have even wear on the racetrack as I am planning to push the car pretty hard. And then when I return the car to my wife I will change the camber to what is comfortable for street driving.

Last edited by kart driver; 08-31-2020 at 02:52 PM..
Appreciate 0