03-10-2017, 10:01 PM   #43
ZPrime
I INDIC8
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 LBB M2, 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [9.50]
Would any of you CLE-area people allow me to (briefly) drive your car? I'm fine with you riding shotgun and I'm not out to drift / hard-launch or anything stupid like that. I'd trade you equal time in a Mk2 TTRS if you want it.

I'm trying to make up my mind between DCT or 6MT, so getting a little time in each is the goal.

Area dealers generally don't seem to have M2s available, and if they do, they don't want anyone to drive them. M3/M4 in DCT is plentiful, so I can probably try out DCT from one of those, but 6MT anything is not exactly common.

I'm looking to get an allocation / order for an LCI car, both Classic and Solon/Davis BMW know that I'm serious, just on a somewhat delayed timeline since I want a later car (I don't mind if I don't see it until late summer / into fall).

Current shit weather + OE summer tires on the M cars also has made test driving impractical, so I'm shooting for later in March or into April to get seat time anyway.
I'm also a fan of aural pleasure.

Last edited by ZPrime; 03-10-2017 at 10:12 PM..
Appreciate 0