View Single Post
      09-01-2017, 11:31 AM   #17
LindsayEOD
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmurf View Post
I think your car looks great and sounds great as I’m not looking for anything too loud. I saw the Remus Catback at the Essen Motor Show last December and I’ve been thinking about it ever since. I know it comes in a kit but I understand the OEM exhaust is one piece correct?

I’d like to keep the OEM exhaust but if it’s one piece, getting it home and storing it would be a challenge.

Any chance you can make a video of the sound from inside the car (windows open and closed would be nice) as I’d like to assess the sound in the cabin and thereby, the wife’s level of tolerance for increased noise!
Correct, the stock exhaust is one piece and it is long! Fortunately I installed the exhaust myself so I did not have to worry about transporting. Overall, now that I know how to install it, I could probably get it done in an hour with someone helping.

As far as an interior video, I will definitely try but I don't know how much you will be able to hear with the windows up besides the active sound. When the valves are closed, it cannot be heard. Just like stock. I'll try to get it done tomorrow and will post on the OP.
Appreciate 0