View Single Post
      02-09-2016, 07:30 PM   #104
csbear
Major
Rep
Drives: SO M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
I'm with you. The M4 noise is 100% deal breaker for me not that I have ever really looked at the M4. I also thought about the AMG C63s coupe before deciding on the M2 but the size is more of my wife's liking. C63 is a beautiful car and sounds awesome!!!!
I'm with you. I know the C63S coupe won't get the same love on these forums, but I really like what Mercedes has done with the car. There is the issue of weight, but AMGs have always been refined German muscle cars, and that probably won't change anytime soon. Still, I think it's a great looking car and sound is obviously not an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyJrze View Post
Switching gears in here, I saw the M2 at the auto show and the "back seat" is REALLY small. Like, it's really just an internal trunk. Those of you with children who planned on stuffing them back there please don't do it. That's child abuse, someone might call the authorities on you.
Yeah, although I couldn't get into the show car in DC (it was locked), the back seat was more for storing things instead of kids

But I guess M235i owners would already know better than anyone.
Appreciate 0