Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i E92 M Sport / 2008 C

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmzanatta View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsches Blut View Post
Interesting. Most dealers here charge on a separate line item on the invoice. Mine was $229. Full set of summer and only fronts for winter. I will be looking into this with the dealer.

Thanks
Summer as in the standard mat that already comes with the car when you buy it??? Now that is a fucking rip-off! The M2 has specific summer mats that come with it already - did they maybe sell you the MPerf ones?

For the winters, some dealers do charge; mine doesn't, since here in NB they're pretty much a requirement haha.

I keep the winter ones on all year, way better floor coverage and easy to clean because the lip on them (for melted snow) keeps pretty much all the dirt inside.
No not the M Performance mats. I as well only use the winters for the same reasons as you. I have contacted the dealer and waiting for a response. They had the attitude that anything that is for the M2 cannot and will not be discounted. I called BS on that as I can buy everything else from other sources. They finally through in tint. Now I'm getting the tint redone at my tint guy because their supplier did a shitty job. They are covering the cost. Their supplier even cut the gasket on both doors; they are replacing them. I currently own 3 BMW's and the treatment with the M2 purchase did not resemble any other car I have bought from them. Seems like when it comes to selling the M2 they act like their shit doesn't stink. I should also mention my SA is great it's management that has the shitty attitude.
Appreciate 0