View Single Post
      10-18-2017, 03:01 PM   #584
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Crazy incident at the gym last night. This guy was on the decline bench and i was over doing some shrugs as i can see him from the mirrors in front of me. He's the kind of dude that thinks he's big but he's really not that big walking around wearing a stringer thats clearly too big for him as his back and rear lats are pretty much non existent. Anyways I'm watching him do his first set of decline bench press but he's clearly struggling a bit as it was obviously too heavy. As he gets it up he tries to hook the bar on the latch and he thought he did as he just let go of the bar. I saw the bar come crashing down on the side of his face and he screams! Because i was across the room the guy next to him was able to grab and lift one end of the bar over his face until he squirmed out. He literally spit out broken teeth! I asked if he was alright and he said he's fine. I told him he should go to the hospital and get checked out but i think because he was soo embarrassed he tried to play it off like nothing happened and he literally jumps back on to do another set?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0