06-08-2016, 10:02 PM   #17
MTHRAR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup73 View Post
Not planning on doing anything major; this car is sooo good right of the box; I've already done your standard cosmetic stuff (color matched front reflectors, black kidneys, black side gills etc). Dropped a K&N filter. Will go with FabSpeed sport cat and muffler bypass (of course)

Eventually an intake and JB4, so I can take it back to FabSpeed for a tune....

-c
Nice, yea, I have the color matched reflectors, color matched/chrome black side gills, and black grilles, so cosmetically I may do a few other things down the line. I am really interested in adding some more sound (probably next year), so this thread interests me due to Fabspeed being close and I'd get the work done there as well. I agree that JB4 or something like a flash interests me, but I'm totally new to this turbo game, haha.

Oh, the exhaust/cat isn't staying on the car? This may be more of a question for Fabspeed Motorsport, but I was wondering how the different modes sound (Comfort, Sport, and Sport Plus) since you cannot control the valves. Does it react the same as the stock setup? Obviously the flaps change as you toggle the modes.
Appreciate 4