06-05-2016, 12:32 PM   #10
Pure Turbos
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Turbo Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovsky View Post
This car is so much fun to drive! Nice work Jesse I can't recommend your shop enough.

Thanks Brett! Nice car, congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldorian View Post
Wow? DCT or MT?
DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer28312 View Post
Costs??
Same as our other N55 stg2, $2500 + core, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Lives View Post
Impressive !

I'm not sure if this has been covered but I'd be interested to know if it's possible just to have an upgraded turbo with a flash tune without JB4 running normal pump gas between 91+93 octane.I'm not interested in ethanol mixes or meth.

If so, what sort of power @ psi would this yield.

Thanks.
I don't know, is the short answer. We tuned this M2 only on the E47 mix. We didn't evaluate higher boost with 91 or 93. That will happen later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masou View Post
Why do the upper curves have huge dips in them?
Boost control was a little tricky on this car. I think the BMS M2 JB4 is still using standard F-series N55 firmware. I imagine a M2 specific firmware will improve things over time. We tuned this one ourselves. I'm sure it would smooth out with some help from one of the BMS guys. Terry asked for the logs, which I haven't yet sent. This was a quick Friday dyno, while the customer waited in the office, type thing. So there's plenty of room for improvement.

It's smooth and absolutely rips on the street. So not too concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemeld_135 View Post
The the m235 ER DP, and cp fits?!
Evolution Racewerks came out to PURE and developed a M2 specific DP for this car. It's very close to the M235 DP, but it is different. Contact ER to get a M2 specific DP! Big thanks to ER for the help with this car!

Last edited by Pure Turbos; 06-05-2016 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 4