View Single Post
      04-06-2017, 07:48 PM   #109
M2GranCoupeOLEDlights
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
People need to understand. OP resides in Puerto Rico, a locale notorious for cold, snowy weather where AWD could be beneficial.
There are tons of GTR's here, that doesn't have anything at all to do with AWD and the weather, it is simply a mechanism for being able to drive FASTER than, say, an M2 and M4? And M6...lol. .

Anyways, it doesn't matter.

TT RS may be AWD and you may see that as a con although added control and stability for a shared car is more of a pro for me...

It looks great, no one here associates TT's to "hairdressers" or whatever, sounds amazing and better than any BMW, and is indeed faster. More luxurious too, better sound system, better brakes (8 piston standard) better ride too (magnetic).

I don't see why people simply can't see this lol. Not only can it send power to the rear plus the understeer has been very mitigated, when are you going to really have that affect you?

Despite all this, it is pretty expensive in countries with high taxes (90-100k). If I move to the states, I'd save $30,000 for the same car...that's a brand new 2018 Miata.
Appreciate 0