View Single Post
      04-06-2017, 07:42 PM   #108
M2GranCoupeOLEDlights
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
I can't think of a single actual sports car that is AWD. Some sporty cars, some supercars but no sports cars. They put down power better in some situations (wet and very tight slow corners) but most just understeer and plow on turn in. This lists includes every Audi ever made, STI, GT-R etc. Just about the only AWD cars that handle well are the 911 turbo and 918 Spyder.

If AWD is so much faster why does no legitimate major racing series on tarmac use AWD? F1, Indy, WEC, NASCAR, PWC, Aus V8 Supercars none of them use AWD.

I'm not really sure why I'm even having this conversation with you when it's obvious you're just an inflamed hemorrhoid of a troll trying to get a rise out of the forum.
One thing is for sure, you can't think.

Let's give a few examples. A lot of Porsches have AWD, M5 has AWD, Lambos have AWD, Hell, even an STI WRX or Evo. Jaguar's F type can come in AWD...GTR? Hello?

So yeah...and you mentioned NASCAR...what? I don't even...

Anyways, I'm not trolling, you simply can't think. Not to mention the million dollar Porsche.

BTW, The same way a Ford Focus is compared to the M2, the M2 gets compared to the TT RS. However, The TT RS also gets compared to $120,000 cars because of its insane speed and luxury. So yeah.
Appreciate 0