View Single Post
      01-16-2017, 12:45 AM   #314
BruceM
Major
Rep
Drives: '17 6MT MG M2,930,Jag XKR 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Congrats, Bruce! It's been an adventure for sure. The last of the 43's. Finally!

I hit 1250 miles today. Mine has a 7:00 AM appointment at the dealer tomorrow for the break-in service check. Then it's off to 7,000 RPM and full throttle!

Dinan Stage 4?! You are not messing around man. Holy cow. You've got to give me a ride when you get it done. I'll live vicariously through you. I flat out dont have the balls to throw that much power at this thing. it would he a real hoot to do a little side by side drag race on video. My stock MG and your, a-hem, not so stock stage 4 MG.

At least you got the car today and got to enjoy it in the sun. Back to rain this week.
The car I totaled was a Dinan supercharged e36 M3, and that wreck was not power-related. I decided I was going to replace it as literally as I could

My other two cars are 500+ to the wheels. This will be about 400. I think I can handle it. I look forward to trying, at least

I'm not much for dragging per se, but we could probably hook up for a little demonstration of some sort later this spring/summer. Fun times...

Let me know what you think of the pre/post 1200 mile experience with the dealer. There seem to be conflicting reports as to whether there is a performance boost over and above what you'd expect from the extra 1500 rpm available once the handcuffs come off...
Appreciate 0