View Single Post
      02-14-2017, 11:41 PM   #3
ydoc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seis-speed View Post
Thanks for sharing, I want to do this, but had a hard time determining what went where when trying to navigate a booking.

When I go to book the page switches over to German?

Do they offer the classes in English?

What is the exact experience that you recommend?

Thanks.
Yes, classes are offered in English. From what it appears on the list of available spots, there is just one selection that is German only. Most of the instructors are bilingual German/English and they often pair Germans and other Europeans who can speak English in a group with North Americans or other English only speakers.

You need to make sure that you click the "EN" at the top right of the page that switches the page between DE (German) and ENglish.

There is no prior experience needed for the M Fascination Nordschleife training (shockingly, since they let you loose on the 'ring at speed pretty quickly with no helmets required either), but the one-day expert trainings in July and October (full day of lapping) have the 2-day M Fascination training as a pre-requisite.

I will be there for both the 5-7 June and 7-9 June sessions. This will be my sixth trip Nurburg for this training and in two prior visits I have done back to back 2 day trainings -- so this year will be my eight and ninth trainings. I have met people there who have done many more of these than I have. It is a great experience and the instructors are all excellent. The program is top notch, very well organized, and a bargain for the money -- especially with the Euro at $1.06 now!

The hotel is nice and food provided is good and plentiful. A bucket list trip, that you will want to do over and over again.

Here's a video from last Summer when we were able to run the front straight (Döttinger Höhe) at speed -- flat out. I'm driving the LBB M2 in front of the camera car.

Appreciate 1