GasBurnlife(landapanda)
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by landapanda View Post
Unfortunately my lap time stopped recording when I pulled into the staging area and stopped. Sounds like a bug in the software. I played with it on Sunday and the only way to keep the timer active was to keep it displayed on the screen (I usually started it and then selected the tire pressure monitor to be up on the screen). Interested in the data anyway; will compare it against the video speed. Thanks!
No worries.

And, I should further clarify throttle position for turn 2. I'm back to full throttle before corner entry and then blasting all the way up the hill.

Turn 2 is one of those corners where if you half throttle commit your weight transfer is to the outside and you'll just keep sliding across the track to the inside line for 3, not ideal. If you give her full gas, the weight shifts to the back of the car and then if you really come down on the apex, the car hugs the turn and is super planted. Much faster and you end up in the right spot for 3.

But, there's only so much you can ask of the 4S's. Try that approach sometime on some 71R's and you'll have a huge grin when you nail it. One of my most favorite corners on any track.
That would be next summer, a short 363 days away!
Appreciate 0