05-06-2016, 08:22 AM   #76
bahasad
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30, E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCirc View Post
The pompous BMW dbags are the ones who swerve in and out of traffic cutting people off left and right...

I'm not hating on the Mustang, I'm just making the observation that BMW is luxury and Mustang is not. AND I'm aware the 2 series is one of the cheapest models I'm just making a point that the BMW brand gives off a more classy aurora to the average eye.

It's not necessarily my fault that the Mustang owners I've ran into at meets/shows are all stand-offish unless you drive a Mustang. Forgive me for sharing what I've experienced...
The 2 is a mass produced car and the cheapest of the BMW range, nothing classy about that. You'd be surprised the level of luxury a modern well equipped Mustang/Camaro/Challenger has. Almost makes you question why a BMW is twice as much.

Its just showing how far other automakers especially American have come so far, and BMW has arguably been going further and further from their roots.

This car is great, but lets not take anything away from the GT350/R. Truly a special car. If it had a DCT, it would be in my garage right now. I really wanted an M2, but just too small to be usable and the lease payments are ridiculous.