View Single Post
      04-25-2018, 04:35 PM   #80
Danne_485
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 2015 AY

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristianS View Post
My first post on here (UK owner) but it's all very interesting. Thanks for all the info MR! I've owned my car for a week and a half and I can see all this has really got people going!

Couple of points that have struck me;

1) M mirrors: Apart from ‘marking it out’ as an M car, I think the original mirrors actually look better.
2) Wheels: I just don’t like them. I didn’t like the originals at first but now I have my car, I think they’re great and soo easy to wash! These are nice though , kind of like my old E39 M5 wheels which I think were superb! Or the M4 CS wheels that were released on the black shadow edition recently.
3) Rev matching: As far as I can gather on my car, if you heel and toe yourself it quite often cancels out or matches the auto function anyway. I heel and toe everywhere and in everything so I'm so used to it that I don't know any other way to drive and I actually don't really notice the auto blip.
4) Red sport button: No, just no, not classy.

probably more to come..........

Cheers!
I agree with you. The old dumbo ears actually looks better than these m mirrors all these people were screaming for. As a whole the current LCI looks much better imo.
Appreciate 0