View Single Post
      09-15-2017, 09:25 AM   #12
RaceCarDriver
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2 LBB 6 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by K8sM2? View Post
Great review. You said in your review that it is a great daily driver. I'm wanting to get an M2 I've never owned an M. I owed the ZHP which was also the E46 body style. And I've owned a 1 series with the M sports package. In sports mode that car felt great. My Zhp was a very stiff ride but I loved it. Three years ago I quit driving manual transmissions. My 1 series had dual clutch and I have to say that the 1 series was so much fun to drive with the paddle shifters. Like I said I've never owned an M. My concern is how stiff a ride it's going to be as a daily driver?? I don't know if you are familiar with the ZHP. They were only made for 3 or 4 years and I felt it had a stiff ride but I enjoyed the car very much. Currently I'm driving and M235. It's fast it just doesn't seem to handle as well my 1 series or my Zhp. Ive always wanted to own an M but when I saw the M2, I knew that is the M for me. So any thoughts on the M2 as a daily driver is appreciated. I drive about 12k miles a year. Mostly highway driving. Thanks!
Sorry, just saw this. The M2 will be slightly stiffer than a M235 but its really not stiff. The M2 makes a great daily driver. My GLA 45 AMG is way stiffer then the M2.
Appreciate 0