03-09-2017, 12:47 PM   #84
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by to_riffic View Post
My '16 MX-5 Sport. All the reviews said the shifter was great and the exhaust note had a nice note. Nope, didn't like either and didn't like that dealership. I should have walked, but I also wanted out of my R56 MINI.
God, I hope the Miata enthusiasts don't hear about this...I certainly hope they don't find out where you live. You'll be nailed to a cross within 5 mins. of them finding out.

Quote:
Audi TT 1.8.
Godawful engine that 1.8T...as well as the MKI TT itself.

Quote:
Ironically when I first got my (used) E90 M3 I immediately regretted it. Had the worst case of buyer's remorse ever which is odd for me because I never ever had buyer's remorse on any car I had besides that one.

In the end the car totally grew on me and was definitely one of the best cars I ever owned.
Interesting, I had the complete opposite experience with the 135i. When they came out in '08, I swore it would be my next car. Unfortunately forgot about it until 2014 and I bought a 2012 fully loaded. Thought I was SO in love. At the end, I couldn't stand that car anymore and couldn't wait to get rid of it.

Last edited by davis449; 03-09-2017 at 12:52 PM..
Appreciate 1