2018 Audi TTRS  [8.00]
2017 Porsche C4S  [9.50]
2011 BMW 1M Coupe  [10.00]
2007 Audi RS4  [5.50]
2004 VW R32  [6.50]
2021 M2 Competition  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aftercorbu View Post
Looked through some threads but having trouble coming up with the info. Is the Litchfield spec Nitron able to be purchased in USA. Also looked on Litchfield’s site and don’t see the Nitron spec at all. Assuming this is available still, and can be had in US, help a fella out with some guidance. Thx!
Hi,

I also found this kit very interesting. Litchfield is a UK based tuner and does not have a U.S. distributor. As M2C mentioned, you can purchase direct from them, however the Nitron kit is not currently on their "shop" section. I believe they are waiting for a few kits to come in soon.

Look at the very first link on this thread, I believe that is the only place the kit is described. Other than the difference in height capability, the additional suspension settings, and solid mounts for the rear shocks, I believe the spring rates and dampening is the same as the Bilstein kit, both are custom Litchfield spec.

Initially I had some problems communicating with them via e-mail, but we cleared that up using an alternate e-mall address. I mentioned I had ordered the Richland Forged wheels with an M2 specific offset. I wanted to make sure there would not be a clearance issue. They have only tested the kit with OE wheels, so I'm not certain about clearance. That may be a deal breaker for me.

I also inquired about VAT charges. The law changed this year, and I'm not clear if they have to charge VAT on exports, I don't believe they used to, which would be a nice bonus.

Looks like a great product.