No_Country
Rep
Drives: PORSCHE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
I have a hard time telling with the psychadelic camo on there.

I hope that BMW leans more M3 than M4 on this car when it comes to the fender flares - the M3 just looks so much more menacing to me.

In terms of the hood, I know what W/// is saying, but I guess I am surprised there's not SOME visual difference there. I know the bulge was functional in the E9X, but I don't know that it is in the F80/82?

The boot lid/spoiler should also have something different that's subtle...
Don't get me wrong, I want a unique hood (not that I think there's anything wrong with regular 2er) and CF roof, pretty much just so that it looks like a meaner car, but it's not going to stop me. Like I said, adding another hood would be purely for looks and just increase cost. I'd rather have it be functional than anything

As for the lip, I plan on going CF M-Performance one anyway, so it doesn't matter to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
I'm with you on this. It's so lame not having individual. All these high expectations and shit talk against M3/4 (which I don't get), black flag new sheriff bs.... and no carbon roof and no individual.

Rant over lol
Well to be fair, you couldn't really get Individual on the 1M either so it's nothing new here. Yes, there was a factory Java Green 1M but that an exception more than anything.

At the end of the day, we (or at least I) knew it was going to be that way. They had to protect the M3/4 one way or another. But if they are going to do that, the base price better reflect it

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Car Chris View Post
Which new line sorry? Looks like the M235i racing fenders + camo?
That's the production body. If you look at the fuel lid, it's flush. The M235i racing is not
I hear you man but I hold the comments made in a recent interview with M exec that this needs to be a true M (making comparison to M235i). And at an images and dynamics point there needs to be a common denominator with all of the M's, like quad exhaust and carbon roof is def one of them.

Not a deal breaker but come on AG!
Looking for an SUV
Appreciate 0