United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 BMW 128i  [9.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
LOL!!

There is no such thing is too aggressive when you are talking about the hyper performance version of a 2 series. You want a dulled look go buy a 228i with no sport pkg. The M2 needs to be aggressive to the max from every angle. Some of you guys will never buy an M2 you want a regular ol 228i with performance so go buy a tuner chip in a non aggressive looking 228i car and call it a day. Leave the M2 for those that like performance, power and aggression.

Thank god these people are not buying a Lambo they will be like I will take it but can you make it look like a minivan. LOL!!!!
See below picture. This racing version of the 235i looks very very good and that is what I hope the M2 will look like. It says: "I mean business" but it's not drawing too much attention towards itself (I'm talking about the design of the bumper not the stickers, decals, stripes, etc.). The rendering of the M2 in this thread is a bit overboard in my opinion. It looks like it's trying to hard, drawing too much attention towards itself. Like I said, overly aggressive. Look at a 911 GT3; that is not a car you would deem as looking aggressive at all yet you look at it and instantly you're thinking it belongs on a track. The same goes with the M3/M4. In fact, this latest M3/M4 looks less aggressive than the previous E9x M3 and more like all the other generations of M3s we've seen in the past in terms of how 'aggressive' the car looks.

Lamborghini's are a totally different breed. It's a supercar and they're brutal, they deserve that uber aggressive look and it looks great on them. BMW has never been a brand to make that kind of car. The M3 is about balance and the look it wears should show it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_234 View Post
Meh, I still think you can just take the cues from the M235i racing, and be pretty close to what it will be.

Appreciate 0