View Single Post
      06-26-2021, 09:29 PM   #109
AWC-F87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Well guys the day has come that I am going to a custom ECUTEK tune with the man himself cookiesowns

Today I installed the Bend Calibration ultimate flex fuel kit and wired in the ethanol content sensor. The fuel filter kit is top of the line! Super high quality, very easy to install. Everything fit great!

Before we tune the car I will also be installing the bosche EU5 injectors from the n20/older n55. Joseph tells me they flow 20% more fuel and we can keep cylinder temps down. With the addition of the pure stage 2 I definitely think This will be a worthwhile addition.

On the BM3 stage 2+ e30 map I have timing pull in cylinder 3/4. Before the PS2 timing was consistent all the way. So I think something is going on.

All this recent work and decision to go with a custom tune is coming with a hefty price tag. But I didn't want to come as far as I have with my build and then cheap out on the most critical piece…tuning! I want this car to run like a top so I can continue to slap her ass hard for years to come!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
ebisu81079.50