Rep
Drives: AW DCT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster View Post
Great for 93oct and stock fueling!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSR Performance View Post
WOW

SO glad to see this! The wait felt like forever!! Those are some amazing numbers... there is definitely more left in it with the future PI and E85 tunability when the fueling is figured out!

So glad that we were able to bust this mission for you. Thank you so much for all of the kind words and for trusting our team to take care of you. Welcome to the #SSRARMY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
Norcalmav23 congrats !!!!!!!

Another win for Bootmod3 and this is not even final wow!
Thanks guys, I'm very happy with these results. Plan in the near future is to upgrade to 265s and 285s. I'm pretty confident traction will be a lot better. Driveability as is, is actually pretty good. Just cant floor it in second etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCirci View Post
Wow thanks for sharing this! So awesome to see someone finally go with this kind of build. Those numbers are pretty awesome for just the start as once fueling gets squared away I'm sure the numbers will be even more impressive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange fever View Post
lets see more hp please ///
Working on it we are going to try and refine the top end a bit. Once that is done I will head back to the dyno and update this thread with my 93oct final results. Then the E85/meth journey begins.
97 Integra GSR - crashed it
Appreciate 0