View Single Post
      04-26-2017, 10:51 PM   #72
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Sorry for the slow update guys, just been stuck in limbo waiting on parts.

It looks like everything is going to arrive just a couple of days before I am supposed to leave for One Lap. Not sure how I am going to completely reassemble the car plus test it for the first time 48hr before driving it 4k miles....it will be a Herculean effort if I can pull it off. I knew it was going to come down to the wire from the beginning and all of my partners were very up-front about timeframes; this is just the nature of manufacturing and development.

Upgraded variants of CSF radiators can be found here. There is not one available for the M2 yet.

http://csfrace.com/bmw-radiator-splash/

Quote:
Looks like a great build. Just read through the whole thread. My recollection on the cooling discussion on the M2 was the designer mainly talked about shaping the front fascia for maximized cooling, I don't remember them claiming unique parts were used.

I haven't decided if I will go to SEMA this year but if I do I will come by and take a look at your car. I lust over those AP brakes.
If you do, please stop by and say hi! We will be having some sweet show specials on my company's stuff I can hook you up with (can't say what since I am not advertising on the forum).
Appreciate 0