Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
I am considering the same thing - I am not in love with my F80 ZCP (even though it's a very nice car), and would enjoy the aspects of AWD capabilities up here in Chicago (limited garage space for dedicated winter tires and/or wheels).

One of my biggest gripes with the F80 is the sound (or lack thereof) - the 5 pot in the RS3 sounds amazing and I think it actually looks very good, especially from the front. I also love the dash/tech, flat-bottom steering wheel and the interior overall.

I'm trying to find one to drive, as most of the ones coming into Chicago are already sold. Hopefully that works out for me soon.
Jeez how many cars have you had in the last 2 years since I talked to you last? Last It was a cayman s. I didn't know you got into an F80. I am considering an RS3 but Im not sure if I will love it so maybe get into a cheaper S3 and not take as big of a hit if I wanna get out. I really wanna try AWD for the first time in my life. THese past few days in Chicago have been brutal although the 335i with snows took it like a champ.