04-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #19
silverlude
Private
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3MQP View Post
Thank you for your Input

What you describe I recognize in some of my other BMW, too. But there it is MUCH more gentle and smooth than in the M2. I wouldnīt complain about some noises and mechanic feedback like that because itīs a sports car.

In the M2 it really feels like a strong mechanic play as if the diff hits something realtivly strong. And it is with a delay of nearly a second from the moment I leave the throttle...

I think it gets even worth with the time and it even doesnīt feel save... It feels if something could be destroyed after a while.

Fortunately the local BMW Team judges it the same way.

And if that would be normal, all magazines would have sucked at the M2 justifiably for sure.
I couldn't agree with your statement more. I have a feeling not all M2s display this issue, which is why there is limited feedback on this issue.

The delay/play is the most annoying aspect, which I'm confident will lead to something breaking. In fact, if I were driving the car very hard on a track, I'm pretty sure something might "give".

For now as my daily driver I'm accepting it, but do plan on eventually taking to the dealer and showing them too.

Have they come back with a more specific cause or solution for you, or are they just acknowledging and monitoring it?

Thanks!!
Appreciate 1
Z3MQP24.00