View Single Post
      11-17-2017, 09:17 AM   #36
SaltyNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

Garage List
My dad actually won a new 2015 Ford Fiesta SE. It's certainly worth what my dad paid for it. It is not a bad car for the price point, but I borrowed it for a few days when I had my car in the shop and saw oil spots in our garage. The car only had ~4500 miles on it. I put it on ramps and found oil had blown back under the car and the undercarriage was soaked with oil. Oil leaks in Fiestas seem to be a problem. I changed the oil and filter, and it looked like maybe they put the filter on with a dry seal, so it never fully sealed properly at the filter, but others have had leaks on engine plugs, leaks on cracked valve cover gaskets, etc.

From your list, I think I would go with the GTI.

Salty
Aux Port|LED Interior|LED Strip Trunk|Underseat First Aid Box|Stubby Antenna|Intravee II|BMW Oil Change Kit|Top Down Side Panels|Vibra Technics Engine Mounts|Rogue Trans Mounts|Engine Mount Bolts Upgrade|RS Windblocker|Euro Front Plate|M5 Illum Shift Knob|Supersprint Powerloop Exhaust|Gruppe-M Intake|RPI Scoop|Black Grills|19x8.5 ET35 F 19x9.5 ET22 R Sportline 8s PSS| Besian Vanos|CDV Delete
Appreciate 0