04-30-2014, 08:15 PM   #237
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by My E90 View Post
Pyrat2, huh? If it's true to the original reason for the 1M being given this name... this is going to be one mean little thing! Rob all you want from the M3/4 parts bin!!
Pyrat...yea, the M division sits around after a hard day at work and sips on Pyrat Rum....yea, it's good. In the liquor store i run the Pyrat story has come up many times with my car enthusiast customers...Pyrat indeed !!!!!!!!!!!
That said the M2 will be amazing no matter what engine BMW decides to put in, i am down for this car. It's size is perfect...better than the 1 series. And yes i love the Cayman S as well as the Boxster spider....but as a owner and DD of a Mazda Miata getting back into a car that is so tiny will not happen for me. At 6ft4 i have a little room in the 1991 Miata, but there is NO room in either the Cayman or Boxter...less than the Miata..Yes they fit like a glove but that is what makes the M2 special for me...it's athletic and still has the room to stretch and not feel cramped like the Porsche...The Porsche is beautiful but at this stage for me i want some..room and have the option to put something in the back seat...M2 for me !!!!!!!!!!!