j23a45m
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E70 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blipit_ View Post
You are the one spreading stories. Your opinion is way off base and incorrect.

No Cobb takes much much longer to crack BMW ecu and they lost their BMW guru Rob Irish last year. For instance the N54 ecu, they were much later to game than Dinan.

Once again. Fact Dinan does all their own in house hacking. They hire Cal Tech engineers. Steve has a softeware team of 6 individuals that literally spend their entire work day hacking ecu's. Steve say on average it takes them half a year to hack an ecu.
You're told the moon is black, you see its white whats the truth?

You and i both have no clue on what goes on with them truly. So again i can say what i feel and i said it point blank!

I have a real good friend at Braman and he goes to Dinan a lot and he even said bmw is helping them. so again believe what you want and i said what i feel!
deal?
2011 BSM 335i E90 MTECH 6MT • JB4 stage 2 iso 5.3 FF wire• BMS Intake • Vishnu DP • Cyba Scoops • LUX V4 • 6000K Headlight/Fog light Philips Ultinon • Euro headlight switch • ACS roof wing • 35% tint • Performance Grilles • Misc coding • Cobb charge pipe • ///M3 fenders • 335is pedals • BC Coilovers • Vrsf 7" IC • ///M3 mirrors •
Appreciate 0